It's Your Special Day...
We are delighted that you are considering using our lovely chapel at Unity Centre for your wedding!
Weddings are a ministry to us. Our mission is to make your wedding day as stress-free and joyful as possible by providing a ceremony that you will cherish forever.
We respect every faith tradition. Our staff and ministers desire to make every ceremony a beautiful and meaningful event.
You deserve a day that is distinctively yours and we hope to help create this moment for you. At Unity Centre, we thrive on bringing warmth, laughter and a friendly atmosphere so that we can make your wedding day your dream come true. Make a classic grand entrance as you walk down an aisle dotted with fresh flower petals. Then exchange heartfelt vows with your beloved.
- Our lovely sanctuary seats approximately 200 people with 11 rows of pews and center aisle 42 feet long.
- Couples may decorate the sanctuary.
- Outdoor weddings on church grounds are acceptable, but all chair and tent set-ups and removal are the responsibility of the client.
- Our church is wheelchair accessible.
- Alcohol is not permitted on premises.
- We are a non-smoking facility.
- Our building is air-conditioned.
- Pre-marital counseling is available by appointment.
- We perform same-sex marriages.
You can download more information about a Unity Wedding,
our Ministers, Musicians and costs here:
Wedding Brochure.pdf Wedding Agreement.pdf Building Use Form.pdf